We are please to announce that this month we will be joined by Cabinet Member for Transport Cllr Caro Wild, who will be attending our meeting for a brief update and Q&A session.
To make the most of this opportunity, and to help the session run smoothly, we want to know what our supporters think are the most important cycling questions to put to Caro.
Some suggested topics include:
- Time frame of construction of the Cycle Superhighways
- rebranding the ‘superhighway’ name, potentially with something Welsh?
- Clarification on active-travel infrastructure in the LDP plans
- Clarification on secure cycle storage for Central Square development
- Secure cycle parking elsewhere in city centre
- Lifting the ban on Cycling on Queen Street
- Signing Issues
- Data on Nextbike usage
- replacement of cycle parking removed for Nextbike docks
- Ely Trail — Papermill development, is there ever going to be an end?
You can make your own suggestions by using the comments box below, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org